Sexual violence is an intolerable intrusion into the most personal and private rights of an individual, and is prohibited at Rainy River Community College, a member of Minnesota State. Rainy River Community College and MN State are committed to eliminating sexual violence in all forms and will take appropriate remedial action against any individual found responsible for acts in violation of this policy. Acts of sexual violence may also constitute violations of criminal or civil law, or other Board Policies that may require separate proceedings. To further its commitment against sexual violence, Minnesota State provides reporting options, an investigative and disciplinary process, and prevention training or other related services as appropriate.
*** If this is an EMERGENCY please CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY ***
or victims who report an incident of sexual violence in good faith will
be granted amnesty in the report to a violation of the student conduct
policy on the use of alcohol or drugs.
Campus Eye: Online complaint/reporting form. REPORT AN INCIDENT OF SEXUAL VIOLENCE HERE
- A Campus Eye free reporting app can also be downloaded via Apple App Store or Google Play Store
- RRCC Campus ID = AY4G
College Complaint Form: Forms are available at the RRCC front desk. You can also print the form. Forms may be turned in to any member of the College community.
Confidential Source: Diane Raboin, located in the College Bookstore, is RRCC's Confidential Source. Her role is to listen and support, she will remain neutral and refer victims to resources available. firstname.lastname@example.org or 218.285.2250
Policy and Procedure
- Friends Against Abuse | 218.285.7220 or 888.344.3264
- Drop-in Office Hours each Wednesday, from 1 PM - 3 PM at RRCC, Room H130
- Minnesota Coalition Against Sexual Assault and Sexual Violence Justice Institute (MNCASA) | 651.209.9993
- National Sexual Assault Hotline | 800.656.HOPE (4673)
- National Domestic Violence Hotline | 800.799.SAFE (7233) or TTY 1.800.787.3224