Rainy River Community College will be open and ready to welcome students for the start of fall semester, and will adapt as necessary to safely…
Rainy River Community College (RRCC) is pleased to announce three award winners of $2,500 Workforce Development scholarships interested in pre-nursing,…
See All News
COVID Self-Assessment Screening Tool
Need Answers? We are here to help!
- Admissions: 218-285-2236 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advising: 218-285-7722
- Bookstore: 218-285-2250 email@example.com
- Business Office: 218-285-7722
- Financial Aid: 218-285-7722
- Housing: 218-285-2330 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Library: 218-285-2250 email@example.com
- Technology: 218-285-2231 firstname.lastname@example.org
New Student Orientation D2L Course Opens
safety guidelines required by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and
Minnesota Department of Health (MDH). Orientation will be delivered in the form of a D2L course that all
new students will be required to participate in.
Administrative Duty Day
Fall Semester Begins
CNA Testing | 9 AM
Contact Laura Zika to sign up for a designated test time beginning at 9AM at email@example.com to sign up.
- Bring two forms of signature-bearing identification, one of which must have a photo.
- Bring your own mask.
- Bring a self-addressed and stamped envelope.
- Make sure you are dressed appropriately to act as a client for another student testing.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes early.
If you have any further questions, contact Laura Zika, RN, BSN at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last day to Add/Drop Fall Classes
Labor Day – COLLEGE CLOSED