On Friday, May 15, 2020 at 1:00 PM, Rainy River Community College held a virtual commencement ceremony to celebrate the 61 students who were awarded their degree, diploma, or certificate.
A few facts about the RRCC 2020 graduating class:Types of awards:
- 59 Associate of Arts degrees
- 1 Coaching certificate
- 1 Fitness Specialist certificate
- 1 Commercial Truck Driving Certificate
- One student earned more than one credential.
- Five of the 61 students graduated after fall semester.
- The average age of the graduating class is 21.
- There are 32 male and 29 female graduates.
- Seventeen students will be graduating from their respective high schools through the Postsecondary Enrollment Options (PSEO) program.
In addition, six students graduated from Hibbing Community College with their Associate of Science Degree in Nursing and six students graduated from Itasca Community College with their Practical Nursing Diploma. These students are part of the RRCC cohort and were recognized during RRCC’s commencement ceremony.
Welcoming the 2020 graduating class was United States Senator Amy Klobuchar, Interim President of the Northeast Higher Education District, Dr. Michael Raich, and RRCC Provost, Dr. Roxanne Kelly.
Rainy River Community College, located in International Falls, is a member of the Northeast Higher Education District (NHED) and the Minnesota State system. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and educator.