On Friday, May 14, 2021 at 1:00 PM, Rainy River Community College will hold a virtual commencement ceremony to celebrate the 43 students who were awarded their degree, diploma, or certificate.
A few facts about the RRCC 2020 graduating class:Types of awards:
- 37 Associate of Arts degrees
- 2 Associate of Science in Health Sciences degrees
- 2 Associate of Science in Exercise Science degrees
- 1 Health Care Pre-Professional Certificate
- Two students earned more than one credential.
- Five of the 43 students graduated after fall semester.
- The average age of the graduating class is 21.
- There are 22 male and 21 female graduates.
- Twelve students will be graduating from their respective high schools through the Postsecondary Enrollment Options (PSEO) program.
In addition, seven students will graduate from Hibbing Community College with their Associate of Science Degree in Nursing and eight students will graduate from Itasca Community College with their Practical Nursing Diploma. These students are part of the RRCC cohort and will be recognized during RRCC’s commencement ceremony.
Welcoming the 2021 graduating class will be President of the Northeast Higher Education District, Dr. Michael Raich, and RRCC Director of Operations, Brad Krasaway.
Rainy River Community College, located in International Falls, is a member of the Northeast Higher Education District (NHED) and the Minnesota State system. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and educator.