The English Transfer Pathway AA offers students a powerful option: the opportunity to complete an Associate of Arts degree with course credits that directly transfer to designated English bachelor’s degree programs at Minnesota State universities. The curriculum has been specifically designed so that students completing this pathway degree and transferring to one of the seven Minnesota State universities enter the university with junior-year status. All courses in the Transfer Pathway associate degree will directly transfer and apply to the designated bachelor’s degree programs in a related field.
*Universities within the Minnesota State system include Bemidji State University; Metropolitan State University; Minnesota State University, Mankato; Minnesota State University Moorhead; Southwest Minnesota State University; St. Cloud State University; and Winona State University.
PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Employ major critical literary theories to analyze literature
- Differentiate among diverse cultural identities, genres, styles, and periods in literary works
- Consider audience and rhetorical context when writing for a specific purpose
With this transfer pathway, you will be able to transfer to the following programs:
- Bemidji State University: English BA
- Metropolitan State University: English BA
- Minnesota State University, Mankato: English Studies BA
- Minnesota State University, Moorhead: English Writing Emphasis BA; English Emphasis in Integrated English and Publishing BA
- Southwest Minnesota State University: English Literature Emphasis BA; English Creative Writing Emphasis BA
- St. Cloud State University: English, Creative Writing BA; English, Rhetoric and Writing, BA; English, English Studies (General) BA; English Linguistics, BA; English Literature BA
- Winona State University: English BA