Summer CNA/HHA Class
June 8 - 24, 2020
Nursing Assistant/Home Health Aide, is a four-credit certificate that will give you the basic nursing skills and theory needed for employment in a variety of health care settings such as a Minnesota Nursing Assistant Registered (NAR) and Home Health Aide (HHA). If you are considering nursing as a career, you may use this course to explore the nursing field.
- NSG 1010 Nursing Assistant/Home Health Aide (4 cr)
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of the qualities unique to the care of an again population.
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of ethical behavior in health care.
- Students will demonstrate skills in nursing care for the elderly in long-term and home care settings.
Upon successful completion of NSG 1010 Nursing Assistant/Home Health Aide, students are eligible to take the Minnesota Nursing Assistant written and skills test for placement on the Minnesota Nursing Assistant Registry, which lists the names of individuals who have completed an approved nursing assistant training and testing program and meet state and federal requirements to work in nursing homes and certified boarding care homes.
CNA Testing Dates
CNA Testing | 9 AM
Contact Laura Zika to sign up for a designated test time beginning at 9AM at email@example.com to sign up.
- Bring two forms of signature-bearing identification, one of which must have a photo.
- Bring your own mask.
- Bring a self-addressed and stamped envelope.
- Make sure you are dressed appropriately to act as a client for another student testing.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes early.
If you have any further questions, contact Laura Zika, RN, BSN at firstname.lastname@example.org