Transcript Request

Official Transcripts

Official transcripts can be requested using the information below. Transcript requests are not processed if the student has an outstanding financial obligation.

If you need an official Rainy River Community College (RRCC) transcript sent to a Minnesota State College or University (MinnState), that institution will be able to obtain your RRCC e-transcript free of charge. Please contact the receiving institution directly for further information and assistance.

For all other official transcript requests:

1. Click Here Order your transcript electronically through the National Student Clearinghouse using a credit card. Official transcripts are $5 plus a small charge for electronic processing.


2. To order with check or cash, print the Transcript Request Form at this link Transcript Request Form and mail the completed form with the payment to our transcript processing center at Mesabi Range College. Official transcripts are $5 each.

Unofficial Transcripts

Unofficial transcripts can be obtained free of charge through your eServices account. After logging in with your StarID, click on “Academic Records” on the left side of the page, click on “Unofficial Transcripts,” and then click on “Get Academic Record.”

Activate or get your StarID at

Contact Information