APPLY TO RRCC
- Complete the online Application for Admission. Before you begin the application, you will be prompted to create your STAR ID and password.
- You can also print and mail the application. If you complete a paper application and mail it in, you will need to activate your STAR ID.
- Pay the $20 application fee.
SUBMIT REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION
- Submit official high school transcripts with date of graduation, or a copy of your GED test scores.
- If you attended another college, have your college send your official college transcript.
- If you graduated from a non-English speaking school, you must submit proof of English proficiency. RRCC requires a score of 61 on the internet based TOEFL examination (http://www.ets.org/toefl/). RRCC’s TOEFL code is 6613.
- Submit your record of immunizations.
All new students are required to provide one of the following:
- current ACT scores (If you have taken the ACT in the past three years, submit your scores. RRCC's ACT code is 2117), SAT scores, MCA scores (if you attended a Minnesota High School), or
- transcripts from a transfer college or university once they have applied and been accepted to RRCC, or
- placement test scores. The Accuplacer Computerized Placement Test is an assessment in reading comprehension and mathematics which RRCC uses to determine how your skill levels meet course prerequisites, helping to ensure your success in college.
REGISTRATION | FINANCIAL AID - FAFSA | SCHOLARSHIPS
- Our professional advisors are here to help you make the best decisions and ensure you are on-track to meet your academic goals. After you have completed the placement test, make an appointment to register (in person or via telephone) by calling 218.285.7722 | 800.456.3996. Your advisor will give you an access code and you can register with your advisor, or online through your e-Services account.
- Before your appointment, preview the semester class schedule to note the classes you are interested in taking.
- If you are applying for financial aid, gather your financial information (tax returns, W-2’s, bank statements; for you, your parents,and your spouse, if married). Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online (https://fafsa.ed.gov). The FAFSA is also available in Spanish (Español).
- All students are encouraged to complete the Scholarship Application. Click here for Scholarship information
RAINY HALL, ON-CAMPUS, APARTMENT STYLE HOUSING
- Apply for Rainy Hall apartments. Visit Housing|Rainy Hall for more information.
PAY YOUR TUITION
- Payment of tuition and housing should be made before the start of the academic semester. Students who have not paid or made appropriate payment arrangements (financial aid or payment plan) may be dropped from classes.
- To help you meet your educational expenses, we are proud to offer the RRCC Payment Plan – a convenient, interest free, payment plan. This is NOT a loan program. You have no debt, there are no interest or finance charges and there is no credit check.
KNOW THE RULES
- Read about your rights and responsibilities in the Student Guide. Many answers to your questions can be found here.
- Voyageur Bookstore carries all required textbooks and course materials for your classes. Bookstore hours, policies, booklists, and more can be found on the Voyageur Bookstore webpage.