Various scholarships ranging from $200 - $6,000 are
available to RRCC students. Scholarships are provided by generous friends of
the College, organizations, businesses, individuals, alumni, and the Rainy
River Community College Foundation.
To be eligible, students need to:
- Apply for Admission to Rainy River Community College
- Complete the online Scholarship Application
- Have a high school and/or college GPA of 2.0 or higher, or have a GED. Submit all high school and college (if applicable) transcripts, or GED to:
Rainy River Community College
Attention: Scholarship Committee
1501 Highway 71
International Falls, MN 56649
Priority will be given to scholarship applications received by April 6th for the fall semester.
- RRCC does not offer athletic scholarships
- FALL SEMESTER 2019 scholarship applications need to be complete (including transcripts) and received by Rainy River Community College no later than Monday, August 12, 2019 to be considered for Fall Semester, 2019.
- SPRING SEMESTER 2020 scholarship applications need to be complete (including transcripts) and received by Rainy River Community College no later than Friday, January 3, 2020 to be considered for Spring Semester, 2020.