Degree Audit Reporting System (DARS)
The Degree Audit Reporting System (DARS) delivers computerized information about course requirements needed to complete your degree or program of study at Rainy River Community College.
Your DARS report shows you:
- Courses and requirements already completed at Rainy River Community College
- Courses and requirements you still need to complete at Rainy River Community College
- Course options to plan your registration at Rainy River Community College.
- Transfer credit and courses and their application toward MnTC and academic program completion.
- Approved Academic Petitions|Exceptions to requirements or credit by exam.
Access Your DARS Report
Login to e-Services using your StarID and Password. Select Grades and Transcripts and then Degree Audit Report. You may use Rainy River Community Colleges computer labs or library to view and print your own DARS report at no cost.
Understanding Your DARS Report
If the degree or program of study listed at the top of your DARS report is incorrect, you must update your college enrollment information by submitting the Student Change of Information Form to the Admissions Office.
For questions or problems related to printing your DARS, call 218-285-2242 or via Ask Us
Bring your DARS audit to all academic counseling sessions and attach a copy of your DARS report to any Academic Petition. For questions about your DARS results or fulfilling your degree requirements, contact a Rainy River Community College Advisor at 218-285-7722.
Transferlogy (Web-based course transfer system)
Check how your courses transfer in and transfer out of Rainy River Community College. Transferlogy is a free multi-state online tool for students and advisors, used in determining course equivalencies, program requirements, and applicability of coursework when transferring between schools.
Information obtained through Transferlogy should be considered unofficial and should be verified when you transfer in and transfer out of Rainy River Community College.