Bookstore proudly serves the students, faculty, and staff of Rainy
River Community College. Our goal is to provide course materials to our
students at reasonable prices. We stock new, used, and rental textbooks
as well as Rainy River apparel and merchandise.
Voyageur Bookstore Hours
- Academic Year: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- August 17-September 4: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- August 17: Books will be available
- August 17-31: Book charging allowed
- August 31: Last day to return books for refund
- We are unable to accept credit card payments over the telephone; credit card must be present for any sale or charge.
- Returns are only allowed for classes that a student has dropped. Student must have an updated schedule or a drop slip and an original receipt.
- Books must be in original condition. Books cannot be damaged or written in. Shrink-wrapped books must still be wrapped.
The textbook rental program allows students the opportunity to rent textbooks for selected courses.
Book buyback is held twice a year during final exams at the end of each semester. The bookstore will buy back a limited number of used books that will be used the following semester. A book wholesaler may purchase additional textbooks on a supply and demand basis at their rate. You may also sell your books online.
- Diane Raboin
NOTE: The information provided above is the best information we have available at this time. All items listed on the booklist are subject to change due to class cancellations and/or reassignment of instructors. Pricing is subject to change as we receive updates from publishers, faculty, and registration. Neither Rainy River Community College nor Voyageur Bookstore can be held responsible for any items not purchased from Voyageur Bookstore.