Rainy River Community College's policy on sexual abuse and harassment is governed by Minnesota State Board Policy 1B.3. Sexual Violence Policy and Rainy River Community College Sexual Violence Policy. Rainy River will not tolerate sexual abuse and harassment and every effort will be made to assure that all members of the college community are provided an atmosphere free from sexual abuse and harassment.
These policies and procedures apply to all Minnesota State students and employees.
Report an Incident of Sexual Misconduct
*** If this is an EMERGENCY please CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY ***
How to report sexual misconduct:
1. Complete the Sexual Misconduct Complaint Form and submit it to Tammy Wood, Student Service (SS113)
2. Use the Campus Eye Online Complaint/Reporting Form (anonymous reporting), below.
RRCC Campus ID = AY4G
Confidential Source: Diane Raboin, located in the College Bookstore, is RRCC's Confidential Source. Her role is to listen and support. She will remain neutral and refer victims to resources available. Contact: 218.285.2250 or email@example.com
Note: Witnesses or victims who report an incident of sexual violence in good faith will be granted amnesty in the report to a violation of the student conduct policy on the use of alcohol or drugs.
Policy and Procedure
- Rainy River Community College Sexual Violence Policy
- Minnesota State Board Policy 1B.3 Sexual Violence Policy
- Minnesota State Board Policy 1B.1 Equal Opportunity and Nondiscrimination in Employment and Education
Additional Off-Campus Resources
- International Falls Police Department | call 911
- Essentia Health Clinic | 218.283.9431
- Rainy Lake Medical Center | 218.283.4481
- Friends Against Abuse | 218.285.7220 or 888.344.3264
- Northland Counseling Center | 218.283.3406
- First Call | 2-1-1 (a free, confidential information and referral service)
- Minnesota Victim Information and Notification | 1-877-MN-4-VINE
- Minnesota Coalition Against Sexual Assault and Sexual Violence Justice Institute (MNCASA) | 651.209.9993
Complaints of acts of discrimination or harassment by students:
- Tammy Wood
Complaints of acts of discrimination or harassment by employees:
- Carmen Bradach
Title IX Coordinator:
- Title IX Coordinator
If you require an accommodation for a disability:
- Amy Amundsen