Sexual violence is an intolerable intrusion into the most personal and private rights of an individual, and is prohibited at Rainy River Community College, a member of Minnesota State. Rainy River Community College and MN State are committed to eliminating sexual violence in all forms and will take appropriate remedial action against any individual found responsible for acts in violation of this policy. Acts of sexual violence may also constitute violations of criminal or civil law, or other Board Policies that may require separate proceedings. To further its commitment against sexual violence, Minnesota State provides reporting options, an investigative and disciplinary process, and prevention training or other related services as appropriate.
HOW TO REPORT AN INCIDENT OF SEXUAL VIOLENCE
*** If this is an EMERGENCY please CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY ***
- Campus Eye Online Complaint/Reporting Form
- Sexual Violence Complaint Form. Forms are also available at the RRCC front desk. Forms may be turned in to any member of the College community.
Confidential Source: Diane Raboin, located in the College Bookstore, is RRCC's Confidential Source. Her role is to listen and support. She will remain neutral and refer victims to resources available. Contact: 218.285.2250 or email@example.com
Note: Witnesses or victims who report an incident of sexual violence in good faith will be granted amnesty in the report to a violation of the student conduct policy on the use of alcohol or drugs.
Policy and Procedure
- Friends Against Abuse | 218.285.7220 or 888.344.3264
- Drop-in Office Hours each Wednesday, from 1 PM - 3 PM at RRCC, Room H130
- Minnesota Coalition Against Sexual Assault and Sexual Violence Justice Institute (MNCASA) | 651.209.9993
- National Sexual Assault Hotline | 800.656.HOPE (4673)
- National Domestic Violence Hotline | 800.799.SAFE (7233) or TTY 1.800.787.3224
- Office on Violence Against Women