Student Resources and Direct Student Support
One Phone Number = Many People Ready to Help: Students can call 1-844-456-3876 for direct support. Students will receive immediate assistance or be guided through the process to submit a ticket for more complex issues
- Information about areas of assistance and extended hours can be found at the Student Academic Continuity site: https://asanewsletter.org/academic-continuity-students/ and noted below:
AREAS OF ASSISTANCE
- Star ID
- D2L Brightspace
- Kaltura Media Space
- Office 365 (Teams, Skype, Stream, Email)
DAYS | HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday - Thursday, 7AM - 10 PM
Friday, 7 AM - 8 PM
Saturday, 7:30 AM - 6 PM
Sunday, 11 AM - 10 PM
Rainy River Community College offers two fully equipped computer labs on campus: SS135 and SS143. Computers are also available in the Library.
Students use their StarID, a single username/password, to access all Information Technology Services at RRCC.
Rainy River Community College students, faculty, and staff have access to Office 365, a suite of Cloud-hosted tools, allowing users to access a catalog of software on virtually any device as long as an internet connection is available. You can install Microsoft Office after signing on to Office 365 in your browser.
Student Login Information
- Go to: https://login.microsoftonline.com/?whr=minnstate.edu
- username: firstname.lastname@example.org (enter your starid, example: email@example.com)
- password: enter your starid password
- FORGOT your starid? https://starid.minnstate.edu/
Faculty | Staff Login Information
Email the RRCC Technology Help Desk to create a work-ticket. Updates on the status of your technology issue will be emailed to you.
RRCC Technology Help Desk
- Information Technology Office
RRCC IT Contact Information
- Jacob Forsythe